Site Maintenance

Cyworld.com is one of my favorite site and I never sleep without clicking in it. One day, I found it is under service maintenance work. I think it is probably regular maintenance or major system upgrade.

Anyway, I could guess the maintenance manager has quite good humor sense. Please check A. It provide current time(KST), remaining time, web cam which shows an IT guy(wearing coat in June) and excuse of maintenance (Blur blur ~~).

Bottom part is more fun. C is suggesting you to run a free anti-virus program.

D is showing a tip for getting a well sleep. You may follow demonstration by Cyworld avatar or click to see a video.

At E, you may select a game for killing time. You may buy it for your mini blog later.

I think it could be very negative but changed to positive experience now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bushman's Toilet

Mobile Flirting (Part2)

Mobile Flirting (Part 1)