Mobile Flirting (Part2)



One day I spend my time with my new MacBook at Starbucks. Actually there is another people who use Macbook at the Starbucks located in Jungja-dong, Bundang, Korea.

I just tried to search Bluetooth device nearby and found a girl's name who is seating behind me probably. I could know her name and her digital address. If I want to send a note, it is possible.

You know, you can't do that through your mobile network. It can make a connection with any one in the world but it is useless to send a message to a girl overthere.

A young saudi man actually use this Bluetooth flirting method to be connected with a girl. In kingdom of Saudi Arabia, there is cultural barrier between boys and girls. Even a religious police can arrest a guy who violate the rule of local culture. (I hope it is a joke) But it is about a human nature. A young man is designed to fall in love with a glance from a girl.

Isn't it romantic or pathetic? Of course, you can just walk to the girl and ask to go out together.
If you can...

By the way, I bought a new mobile phone which has Bluetooth feature and set the device name with 'my name+my phone number". Any girl can send a flirting message will be welcomed.

Reference

Forethink Design: Mobile Flirting (Part 1)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/08/05/AR2006080500930.html

Comments

Anonymous said…
Are Macs more popular in Korea these days? I suffered during my time there, because no one understood my iBook.

I think it's useful in Saudi because of restrictions from normal flirting interactions. But in Korea, or US, are there barriers that encourage us to use this method? If not, perhaps it will seem very strange.

You must be very charming to win a woman through technology. ㅎㅎ
Alf said…
Mac is not that popular but it is a fashion icon now.

BT flirting could be a pad among people but it is still worth to challenge. Creative may win a beauty in future. Who knows? ^ ^

Popular posts from this blog

Bushman's Toilet

Mobile Flirting (Part 1)