Focus Group Interview


I participated FGI ( Focus Group Interview ) as an observer yesterday. FGI is popular method to get feedback about new product & service. Usually client (my colleagues and me) are seating behind huge half mirror. Moderator runs Q&A conversation process with several interviewees.

Actually, I hate to be seated behind the mirror. Observation room is usually packed, hot and smelly (Yes, we are eating at seat). I prefer to be moderator myself or be an assistant in same room. That's more interactive research with people and I can see all the detail of what they are doing.

In some cases, we use IM (Instant messenger) to communicate with moderator. It is convenient to ask something instantly but may be a burden on smooth flow of conversation.

Anyway, it is really precious time to hear people's voice directly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bushman's Toilet

Digitalized old tool

See people not street