Vinos de Cavas Submarinas



I'm a wine lover. I love have chatting with my friends and drinking good wine. "Cavas Submarinas" seem just a good Chilean wine. But I noticed the name has something special.

Good wine need time and place to be matured. Dungeon or underground has been great place for preserving wine for years.

But in case of "Cavas Submarinas", they dump wine boxes into sea and scuba-diver will harvest it later. Of course, dumped location should be a secret because it is open water. I guess the dump place is quiet underwater and temperature will be consistent forever. No electricity or guard is needed of course. Just like finding a treasure of sunken ship, it will be great fun.

In terms of tasting, it is a Pinot noir, fruity and med body. I would like to recommend it for your dinner.

In perspective of business model, it can be interesting. Space is limited at dry land. Keeping temp and guarding is not an easy job at all. Preserving wine needs long time. It might be able to return tasty profit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bushman's Toilet

Mobile Flirting (Part2)

Mobile Flirting (Part 1)