Displaying Gellato


I love ice cream. More specifically I love italian style gelato. Gustimo is a gelato store where I can get best gelato in Korea. Not only tastes great, style of gellato displaying is fascionating.

Couple of hours a go, I bought a small cup of gellato. It was just 30 min before closing store. I could observe all 4 guys were doing something on gellato (Photo on top). They arrange gellato with scoop. Push it to front end and put some original ingredient on it. Otherwise usual ice cream bulk drum is consumed from top.

As you can see, there is big difference in displaying. Gellato on right picture looks fresh, clean and beautiful texture by design intention. Ice cream on left picture looks like a colored cement.

Looks good and tastes great. I can't stop loving it.









Comments

Gelato is awesome, and you're right about the display concept. We have great gelato in Phoenix!

-Nicholas DiBiase

Popular posts from this blog

Bushman's Toilet

Mobile Flirting (Part2)

Mobile Flirting (Part 1)