Report a video to news station




Weeks a go, I uploaded a video to YTN (A 24 hour TV news station in Korea). It is about a dangerous broken crap from car accident at nearby highway toll gate. Actually once I had a collision accident from behind car at same location.

YTN has a blog in Cyworld.com (famous social network site in Korea) to gather report from citizens. They'll present some Acorns( Cyworld's cyber money) for honorarium to citizen reporters.

My story and video was on aired at their morning news show. It is really fun.
And I found it is now cleaned.

Why don't you do some small good deed by yourself?

REFERENCE
http://www.cyworld.com/ytnjebo

Comments

Anonymous said…
hi, can you tech me how i can buy gift card's? or how i can add money at my cultureland.co.kr account?

=)
plz

luix_skate@hotmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Bushman's Toilet

Mobile Flirting (Part2)

Mobile Flirting (Part 1)